- Leave In Conditioner (Kinky Curly Knot Today or Giovanni Leave In Conditioner works best, but you can use any leave in conditioner that works best for you.)
- Castor Oil
- Jojoba Oil
- Aloe Vera Juice (Lily of the desert works best.)
- Sealed Tight Container (Container with a lid; a small Glad Ware container works fine.)
- Teaspoon and Tablespoon Measures
- Spoon to Mix
- Leave In Conditioner – 2 Tablespoons
- Castor Oil – 2 Tea Spoons
- Jojoba Oil – 2 Tea Spoons
- Aloe Vera Juice – 2 Table Spoons
Simply mix all the ingredients, and apply to freshly washed or damp hair.
Be sure to store in the refrigerator.
- Olive Oil – Packed with powerful anti-oxidants, super moisturizing and helps control dandruff.
- Jojoba Oil – Helps coat and protect the follicle shaft and root of your hair, strengthens and thickens hair.
- Castor Oils – Packed with minerals and vitamins and is incredibly effective in moisturization, its able to penetrate quickly into ur pores and hair folicales all the way into the root, this means long term hydration into ur hair and scalp.
- Sweet Almond Oil- Packed with vitamins, minerals and fatty acids, reduces inflammation of the hair follicles, and helps soften and lubricate hair, helps reduces breakage and hair loss
- Avocado Oil- Pack with anti-oxidants, strengthens and nourishes hair protecting it from environmental damage, helps improve blood flow from the skin and scalp, which equals increased hair growth and healthy hair.
- Vitamin E- Acts as an anti-oxident protecting yourselves from harmful free radicals and it also helps strengthen hair and promote growth.
- Color Applicator bottle- Can be purchased from your local beauty supply store or online.
Applicator tip helps to control the amount of oil u use and prevents it from spilling everywhere creating a mess. Color applicator bottle has measurements conveniently listed on the side of the bottle.
- Jojoba Oil – 2 1/2 ounces
- Sweet Almond Oil – 1 ounce
Mix all the ingredients together. Cover with top and give it a little shake to mix.
All oils can be easily found at your local grocery or health food store (Whole Foods).
How do you use it?
Body: Immediately after shower while your body is still damp, squeeze a bit of the oil on your skin and rub it in.
Hair: After washing hair, before towel drying, squeeze a bit of the oil in your hand and rub it throughout sections of your hair, then twist or towel dry your hair.
You’ll notice an immediate shine and softness.
It also makes a great hot oil treatment!